Hi all,

I finally got wix to build an installer package for Mixxx and with the
help of Pegasus, I have my build env fixed.

So here you will find installer for 2.0-rc1-1.12-git5627 :
https://owncloud.blaisot.org/index.php/s/nyEDsb0vEV7aa1m

There are 6 files.
The exe ones are old installers built with NSIS (same as what you can
download from the mixxx site except it was built on my own build env)
The MSI ones are new installers built with wix (a preview of what could
be the future installer)

MSI installer are built in 2 languages (french and english, no other
translation made at that time) and 2 bitwidth (32 and 64 bits)

What I need is testers to tell me what needs to be polished in the MSI
installers.

I need you to test all use-cases that you can have in mind, even crazy
ones like installing 64 bits mixxx on a 32 bits system, installing on
top of a previous installation and so on.
And also testing bare-metal install on a computer without mixxx
installed, uninstalling (is there something left behind ?).

I also need to test it on older versions of windows, so if you have an
old windows XP or even pre-XP system, please let me know how the
installer works on that system.

please let me know also what you think of this new installer.

These new installer won't be ready for Mixxx 2.0, but I need you to test
it with Mixxx 2.0 because it will let me implement and test the upgrade
path when time will come for a 2.1, starting from an older version.

Thanks in advance,

Sébastien