Hi jus,

Thanks for your pointers.

Yes, all translatable strings are in wxl files. They are located in build/wix/Localization.
They are named mixxx_en-us.wxl where en-us is the language.

I also found
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/WiX-wxl-support-at-Transifex-td7517594.html
https://github.com/transifex/transifex/issues/59
so transifex doesn't have wxl support yet and I dont have the python skills nor time needed to contribute that to transifex.

So we will need to use an intermediate format.

The format is really simple and it should be easy to extract the strings.
I didn't find at first look how to download and use okapi but I will take a closer look.

regards,

sb