Hi Be,

Joan and I are currently working on an improved version of the library
redesign branch.
It will allow midi and keyboard control.
We have played with your and Ferrans Ideas and now trying to make the
best of it.
We aren't pleased with the current branch state, so is not yet a good
candidate for further discussions.
It will probably take a bit since GSoC is now over.

Kind regards,

Daniel