Hi Be,

Thank you for the design draft.
It looks very solid and should be already very useful.

I am just wondering how this interacts with the mapping GUI.
Use case: A non programing experienced user wants to reassign the deck gain
knob to the aux volume.
He can probably do it easy in one direction. JS -> XML how can he revert
it, or swap two JS mapped functions?
A solution my also include "learning jog wheels".

An other issue is that we final loose the single point of entry for
tracking the mappings.
Today a user can lookup the xml file to track the midi signals. It does not
require a physical controller nor
a running Mixxx only GitHub access.
Maybe we can add an auto generated xml file or other self-documentation to
issue this uses case.

Kind regards,

Daniel