Hi Markus,

I am also quite unhappy, that we missed a suitable release date as we
have original planed "short after 2.0". Later in September, we had also
a very stable alpha version that was suitable for merge.

Now we are in a middle of a giant feature creep, polishing skins and
controller interface. It would feel bad to release Mixxx with this halve
finished. The involved contributors are very productive and hard
working, so I think we are ready for release soon.

My tasks are already done and pending as PR

Mandatory:
HiDPI Skin Scaling https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/pull/1204
Hint rounding https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/pull/1223

Optional:
LV2 support: https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/tree/lv2_support2
Optional network clock reference https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/pull/894
Auto dj crates improvements https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/pull/1214
Show native separators in user visible strings (GUI)
https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/pull/1215

If I find time, I would also look at the DB rename detection.
I am afraid it is broken, because I have a lot of missing tracks in my
library.

What else is mandatory for the release?

Kind regards,

Daniel