> How does the multi-broadcasting branch fit into this? I have not tested
it. Looking at the discussion on the PR, it seems there are just a few
relatively small UX design issues to figure out before it is ready to
merge. Is that correct? If that is the case, I think it could go in the
next release.

Yes, the multi-broadcasting branch can be considered a ready for a beta
phase. Here is a chicken egg problem as well. We are not able to test a
variety of connections and use cases before merge, to be sure it does not
break anyone's setup. But without a merge, no one will test.

I think Stéphane has found another tester yet. So IMHO we schould merge
this after successfully finishing this test.