Test driving mixxx 201 alfa for 64 bit windows.  Build released on the
22nd December.  I'm running mixxx using jaws and nvda screen readers.
I have noticed that i can now run mixxx 64 bit edition on my pc.  I
don't even need the qt accessible directories.  There were a couple of
other accessibility improvements as well.  Whether intention or a
happy accident, i'm definitely ready to see 2.0.1 released.  I have
noticed one snag though.  Forgive me if someone has already mentioned
this.  I do try to keep on top of all the messages but miss one or
two.  I can no longer add songs to playlist using the mixxx file
browser or "computer" as its now called.  I can neither create
playlists or add songs to existing playlists.  have anyone else
noticed this?