Hi all,

I don't want to depress you but it is quite possible that the board's
PCI setup is plain incompatible with the Zoran hardware.   In my experience
with dual 440BXers the earlier ones didn't work so great but the later ones
were much better.  It could be your very early board just can't cut it.

The issue is, related in some obscure way to the PCI controller handles bus
contention.  The Zoran MJPEG chipset appears to be very sensitive to PCI
setup (the unkind might say - hopelessly optimistic).

There's little that appears to be done.  Certainly Iomega never got the Buz
working stably on a wide range of boards and (I presume) they got real
technical support from Zoran.

        Andrew