On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:03:45 +0100
Andrew Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmmm.... the best thing to do would be to try the latest on the stable branch
> from CVS.  Follow the instructions on the mjpeg.sourceforget.net website
> (CVS section) but add the flag:
>
> -r MJPEGTOOLS_1_6_STABLE
>
> to the checkout command.

is there really no password?

micha-~ > cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mjpeg login
Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/mjpeg
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401 failed:
Connection refused

> Sorry about the bug.  It simply didn't show up for a long time... as it has
> no effect on many players.

no problem; and finding bugs is part of the hobby :-)

Michael