Hi,

My name is Ion Anghelescu and I am a software developer from Romania. I'm writing you this mail because, trying to use "mpeg tools" (the version for windows) I encountered some problems and I'm hopping you can help me.

When I use mpeg2enc with jpeg2yuv in order to make a mpeg from a list of jpeg files the process blocks after converting 3 or 4 jpegs even if the list of files is bigger.
If I use mpeg2enc with a yuv file previously generated with jpeg2yuv, the generated movie has only 2 frames.

Please let me know if encountered before this kind of problems or you have the sources for windows version of mpeg tools.

Thank you,
Ion Anghelescu