> <http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/MacOS/>
>
> BTW, it seems that the page above is somehow misconfigured because
> both Internet Explorer and Safari browsers open the mpeg2enc and
> mplex binaries as gibberish in the browser window instead of
> automatically downloading them to the disk. Now the user has to
> control-click them to initiate the download, an action some people
> may not know.
You cannot force the browser to open a download window !!!!!!
(at least I and the authors of the SEFLHTML Guide know no way)

So you have to accept what the browser thinks that is a good idea to do.
If the user doesn't read the sentence before with I have written
"download binary stuff". I do not know how I can write it so that it
can't be misunderstood. And the user should save the links.

Isn't Safari based on the KDE HTML engine which is used in Konqueror ?
My version of konqueror (3.1.4) handles the binary files correct and
asks me if I'd like to save them or doe something else.

BTW: There is no IE produced by MS for the MAC any more, so I guess that
the problems with that browser solve in the next time ;)

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard