On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Christian Ebert wrote:

> > mpeg2enc that restore (or should restore ;)) normal operation
> > and produce non corrupted video.
>
> Great!

        Well, I thought so too at first.

        But look at the "q=" lines!  If you're seeing "q=18" or so then
        there are still issues to be resolved.

> At first glance, all looks fine.

        Hmmm, I encoded a test clip and it still looks awful :(   Better
        than before but still not good.

> Feeling better as well.

        Changes are in progress but it'll be a while still I think before
        it's back to where I'd trust it.