It was quite by accident that I sent this to the list (73 year old  brain fart
on a wrong address).  I was born and raised 4 miles from Braddock and attended
church there, right across the street from the steel mills shown, knowing it
was there, I was able to spot it in the video.  I often return to my hometown
of Swissvale and go down to visit Braddock just to see how much improvement is
being made and visit friends who still live in the area.