I wonder all the time about that. If you have the tires rotated and balanced
once a year it's probably worth it. I only use Tire Rack when I'm picky about
what tires I'm buying, now that's just with my GTi. All other cars, whatever's
cheapest/easiest. I've been to 4 or 5 different places in the past 10 years and
I'd say that they're all pretty much the same.