Something else just occurred to me. Does CIS-E have a cold start valve that
mounts into the intake plenum, like the Motronic system? If so, and it's
stuck open, that could flood all the cylinders.
Just a thought.

~Holland

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CABrbKBka6RSwNci2rJEXbcRy0JBtRUz3UJ8qPpTJmmsZJ36bag%40mail.gmail.com.