Isn't that the same model Porsche that lost control in Santa Clarita and
took the life of Paul Walker? It's a different color
 It's one of the most visually stunning Porsche's in my opinion.

But I heard they are very unstable at high speed. Along those lines, Jay
Leno test drove one on the track and lost control of it on one of the high
speed banks. Apparently that is not an uncommon occurrence in this model.

Those are worth more than my house so it is unlikely I'll ever get a chance
to drive one.

-Les

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CAEpuu2OyrnWwmx2Fp4hLyCrb-T7iCzuYN3iVj7EGJ4DHYdcsiA%40mail.gmail.com.