Led,
No,  that was a Carrera GT that Walker died in. The GT is a much more
visceral car without a lot of driver nannies, and a real 6 speed manual.
Leno also crashed a similar Carrera GT. You'd have to almost try to crash a
918...

~Holland

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CABrbKBm40O7FZzjcP_jrx69AwAvyo5cH1knWxP27koMSdiQsDg%40mail.gmail.com.