A friend who works at a VW dealership gave me the dealer service manual for
wiring diagrams (1991 Golf, GTI, Jetta)

They were throwing them out.

I told him to get me anything from the 16v era that they get rid of.

He said that the computer system they use (ETKA?) no longer shows this older
stuff and they never get these cars in and were cleaning stuff out.

He clarified that for every book like this that someone actually wants they
have ten others that no one wants - so they have to clean things out regularly
to make space.

It seems to have about 50 pages for the 16V but it looks like most of this info
in the Bentley manual.

"MK2-16v" group.
to mk2-16v+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.