The other day I drove through a couple of inches of standing water and since
then about 30 seconds to a minute after starting it’ll buck and idle really
rough, have no power for about 30 seconds to a minute then it clears up and
runs fine.
When it’s idling rough, I disconnect the sensor and it clears up.
I’m thinking the O2 heater shorted out.
Anyway, I ordered a new sensor.

The biggest deal is that it’s a PITA to change out.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/87776105-4185-427A-A518-492086609319%40gmail.com.