Hi,
Since recently one of my contour tiles of my Benelux map is not rendered
anymore. I am using mkgmap r-4127

In my workflow I use mkgmap.args -c contours\contours.args, the contours folder
you can download here:
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/mkgmap/

As you can see, I do not use already processed img's but mp format, because two
tiles on top of each other that were compiled with different versions of mkgmap
will cause conflicts so I have to process them with exactly the same mkgmap as
my map tiles. Maybe the latest versions of mkgmap cannot do this correctly
anymore? Problem tile is 10010201.mp, it is compiled as 10010201.img but is not
included in the map anymore. Is this tile too big?  I know there is a
workaround by combining contour data straight into the map data but it has
always worked until now.