Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker
Berkin <rwb-mkg...@jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. April 2024 12:09
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Patch to update documentation for splitter

Hi Gerd

The unix man entry looks fine

$ man -l ${splitterSvn}/trunk/doc/splitter.1

but I don't know how anyone would be expected to find and use it unless it gets
installed with the other man pages

dist/doc/splitter.txt and .html generated with mwconf from doc/splitter.txt are
attached; I don't know if you need either or both before committing the change,
but I doubt if you need the .html version - www.mkgmap.org.uk should re-generate
it in the correct context.

I have no idea how splitter.1.xml is used

Ticker