Hello Marcus,

> Really like the ideas, and I think this is something that could be
explored,
> might be a neat research component.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

> Sounds good, don't feel obligated to work on the parts before GSoC has
started,
> but it might be a good opportunity to get familiar with the codebase,
your call.

Okay, will try to find a good balance between working on the application
and the code, with the application at higher priority. The initial part is
ready, but there is hardly any meaningful content in the document; just the
first few questions answered. I'll finish up the basic skeleton (or at
least the major parts) and share it for a first review.

> No, if you have one, you could add a reference, if not that's fine, no
worries
> this are optional informations.

Glad to know that, as I don't have one yet. If time permits, might try
making one. That's a big IF though.

I'll post an update as soon as possible, most likely regarding the
application.

Thanks and regards,
Chintan