04.02.12 22:25, Dan Dennedy написав(ла):
> 2012/2/3 Maksym Veremeyenko<ve...@m1stereo.tv>:
>> 02.02.12 18:57, Maksym Veremeyenko написав(ла):
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> attached patch perform line compositing for SSE2+ARCH_X86_64 build. It
>>> works for a case where luma is not defined...
>>

>> updated patch attached
>
> If I am not mistaken, this change reduces precision to 8 pixels. The
> existing transition is already limited to a 2 pixel precision, which I
> am not happy about. I do not want to further reduce the precision,
> give different results depending on CPU, and effectively introduce a
> regression, as far as the user is concerned. Maybe we should limit it
> to only
> apply when width is a multiple of 8. Then, it would still be used for
> fullscreen composite on most profiles' resolution.

not exactly...

sse2 code process 8-pixels-groups, tail with 1...7 pixels processed by
native code - that why i did not create a standalone function but putted
code into existing composite_yuv code...

i am still testing it... may be you can take a look if all processed fine.

Maksym Veremeyenko