On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:21 AM, Maksym Veremeyenko <ve...@m1stereo.tv> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached patch reorder mlt frame initialization to avoid additional
> mlt_frame_close for some cases.

What problem does it solve?
I do not like changing the message from "no signal" to "frame is
invalid." The existing message is more clear. And the message change
from "video" to "video image" is useless. Also, from a code style
perspective, while I do not often complain, I think if the if block
has braces, then the else clause should as well.
I will accept a new patch that only changes the mlt_frame
initialization and subsequent removal of mlt_frame_close calls.

--
+-DRD-+