On Tuesday 17 February 2015 23.29:55 jb wrote:

> Please ignore my previous message, I cannot reproduce anymore.
> This looks like some of my stuff needed to be recompiled.

Well, seems like this is not the end of the story..
I can now reproduce the bug again, so if someone else can try...

I can now reliably reproduce using png images in a folder, and following MLT
command :

melt ./.all.png ttl=1 out=50 -consumer sdl_preview

Let it play until the end (50 frames), seek back and hit play causes a freeze.
Sometimes seeking back and forth is required before the freeze.
Small ttl seem to make the freeze happen more frequently

regards
jb