Hello all.

I've been using the MLT Framework for a c++ project which provides
some level of video editing. I'm loading a video file which was
rendered at 15 fps but when I ask the profile, or the producer for the
fps value, it always gives me 25.

The video plays fine, so I assume it is repeating frames? Is there a
setting that I need to set so that it uses the file's fps? It is
extremely important that the frames play at the correct fps otherwise
the video will desynchronize from the user's annotations.

Kind regards,
João Gouveia.