Hi,

Haven't been to mltframework.org in a while, so I'm not sure if the
changed look is part of this update, but it looks more modern and
cleaner then the last time I saw it.

Also the sidebar with featured app screenshots gives a quick visual
information on what has been achieved using MLT. Seemed to work nicely
on phone screen too.

Nice work by all involved.

Regards,

Janne