I assume you all know about this, but just in case
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David at OpenMedia <cont...@openmedia.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Montréal: Have your say at Thursday's C-51 public hearings!
To: triciamontr...@gmail.com

*Crucial parliamentary consultations on Bill C-51 are coming to Montréal on
Thursday. Will you join us there in person?*

We need MPs to hear from as many people as possible that we need to repeal
this reckless, dangerous, and ineffective spying legislation. Everyone is
welcome to attend Thursday's public hearings – it’s an open mic session so
you can have your say.

*Here’s what you need to know:*