I have been with EBox as well for many years and I am very happy! Customer
service is great!

As Jean-Christophe mentioned, it goes through the Videotron network... I had
bell Fibe FTTH back in the day, but that’s before I converted the pc’s and
router to Linux..

Does anyone use bell Fibe FFTH with their own router (pfsence) ??

I was actually looking for higher bandwidth connection and only Bell Fibe
offers that where I am.

Thanks!

Matthew