I am available for conversation about JVM futures (JSR 292 and MLVM) this
afternoon and tomorrow.

At about 3:30, I will be hanging around the JavaOne tent by the Hilton.  RSVP
in case we relocate.

I'm especially eager to hear people's comments on the JSR 292 work.  Much of it
is already in the OpenJDK source base, and will therefore be frozen into the
JDK 7 Reference Implementation in a matter of weeks.  This is the time to make
sure we're not leaving out any good design tweaks.

(Of course, we are leaving out big things like tail call and interface
injection.  I'm talking about the details of the method handle API and
invokedynamic design.)

Current reference draft (which is close to what's in the OpenJDK):
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jrose/pres/indy-javadoc-mlvm/

Best wishes,
-- John