Hi all,
changing the behavior of defineAnonymousClass in 9 is huge burden for me and i
believe for anybody that maintains a dynamic language runtime.

As an implementer, being able to choose the package of an anonymous class is an
important feature.
I use to choose carefully the package name for:
- filtering the stack trace element that will be shown or not to the user.
  This patch specifically broke the stack trace that my runtime will emit
because it removes "java.lang.invoke".
  I'm not the only one to filter out stacktrace element that starts with
"java.lang.invoke", Nashorn or JRuby do that too.
  I can modify the code to use the new StackWalking API if all the method
handle form artifact are marked with an interface or something like this.

- generate proxy in an existing package
  see https://github.com/forax/proxy2

- generate code specialization (specialization of an existing method for some
primitive types) of an existing class in an existing package
  (for the specialization, i specialize the constant pool at runtime so i have
no choice but to use defineAnonymousClass).

I understand that being able to generate a class in any package do not work
well with the jigsaw view of the world but that's why defineAnonymousClass is
in Unsafe after all.

regards,
Rémi