Hi Jürgen

> thanks, that seems to work.
>
> But now I have the next problem: Trying to use whatnow2 via
>   comp -whatnowproc whatnow2
> I got an input-template starting with
>   mmh-last-editor: /usr/bin/vim
>   mmh-mhdist: 0
> before
>   To:
>
> The same (almost) with repl.

Oh sorry should have warned you, whatnow2 saves it state in the draft.
whatnow2 will remove these fields before send. You can set the option
Metafile-Extension in your profile to save the sate in an extra file.

Currently the metafile-extention is only used by whatnow2, but I plan
to have this concept general in mmh.

> By the way, whatnow2 is a very bad name. Why not simply use now, because
> it always needs an argument like edit, attach ...?

I'm realy bad at names, the first version was called mywhatnow. now
sounds good, I'll check if there are other programms with such an
executable.

Philipp