Hi,

So, if I'm correct, the original problem of having question marks on the
desktop instead of audio is solved?

As for the crash on Android, feel free to send me a media file privately to see
if I can reproduce the problem. If I'm not able to reproduce it, it will be
almost impossible for me to solve, I'm afraid, as it could be due to an
incompatibly in the flyme OS.

Cheers,

Peter