I will when I get the chance.

I'm also curious to know, and I don't know if you noticed in the two photos I
uploaded....

In 2.4 with the fuzzy font, the Chinese character for the flash card is also
displayed differently. I'm not changing any settings, just
uninstalling/installing 2.3.6 or 2.4 over the top of my existing database.

In 2.3.6 the Chinese character is displayed with the font i have set in
Mnemosyne settings but with 2.4 the Chinese character is displayed differently
as if the font is no longer being used.

Is this related to the fuzzy problem or is it something different like
settings? I have no idea but thought I might mention it.