From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
huangshu...@gmail.com
Sent: 19 February 2017 19:10
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: Mnemosyne 2.4.1 released

I'm apparently getting this error when I try to browse cards.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/mnemosyne/pyqt_ui/browse_cards_dlg.py", line
263, in paint
    style.subElementRect(QtWidgets.QStyle.SE_ItemViewItemText, option)
 TypeError: subElementRect(self, QStyle.SubElement, QStyleOption, QWidget): not
enough arguments
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 8059, resource id:
14851495, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0

Any clue why?  Thanks.