Hi,

I put Devin, our Mac packager, in CC.

Cheers,

Peter

From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of El_Pablo
Sent: 19 April 2017 20:42
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Re: Mnemosyne 2.4.1 released

I just did small test. One can actually see package content quite easily on the
OSX. Indeed the mplayer is missing in the Resources directory. I even tried to
copy it there but that didn't help.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/1e464836-8b85-4712-8209-e2b8ca8cfdef%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/1e464836-8b85-4712-8209-e2b8ca8cfdef%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.