Hi!

I`ve read the 'Syncing' section of documentation, but still can`t figure out,
how to connect to a server I have set up on desktop - in an iPad browser?

'From the configuration screen of the main program, you can start a web server
which allows you to do reviews on any other machine using a web browser.'

But what do I type in address bar on iPad? the server numbers? plus code? I
tried, doesn`t work.

Please help!