From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of v.turus...@gmail.com
Sent: 19 March 2017 21:23
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] iPad server connection

Hi!

I`ve read the 'Syncing' section of documentation, but still can`t figure out,
how to connect to a server I have set up on desktop - in an iPad browser?

'From the configuration screen of the main program, you can start a web server
which allows you to do reviews on any other machine using a web browser.'

But what do I type in address bar on iPad? the server numbers? plus code? I
tried, doesn`t work.

Please help!