From: John Smith <ncpo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 2 February 2018 14:10
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] How to forward error messages

I keep getting messages that "An unexpected error has occurred. Please forward
the following info to the developers:" and then a paragraph of info. I can't
select the text to copy it, and there is no button to e-mail to a website or
person. Are we supposed to re-type these, or is there another way?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/cff2d9a4-dd64-4ffd-957e-7e3e0881c0a4%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/cff2d9a4-dd64-4ffd-957e-7e3e0881c0a4%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.