Yeah, I'm going to need that dumbed down a bit with steps. :)

I was thinking maybe there was a way I can export it out to something, edit
it (in Excel? Notepad? some other Python program), and then import it back
in, but I'd need help with that,  too. I don't want to lose any of the
field data in the conversion. Any ideas? Right now, it looks like it will
take me 22 hours to go through all the cards.

Regards,
John