From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dean Amine
Sent: 25 March 2018 18:29
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Too long between low graded cards?

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mrPJ2eTpFlY/WrfM5ySoeoI/AAAAAAAAAFg/wCn32Tkf3UMYnpXCHDZD7MVq2U878w5HQCLcBGAs/s320/spaced.png]<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mrPJ2eTpFlY/WrfM5ySoeoI/AAAAAAAAAFg/wCn32Tkf3UMYnpXCHDZD7MVq2U878w5HQCLcBGAs/s1600/spaced.png>
This seems kind of crazy. For instance, the highlighted card I had some trouble
with but I knew kind of shakily so I gave it a 2, hoping I'd get to shore it up
again in the next couple days. Instead it decided to wait a month?! For a 2??

I think of 2 as "1-3 days". A three as "4-7 days". A four as "a couple weeks".
And a 5 as "a month or more". That's what it seems to be when you're running a
new card through. But it seems to follow its own schedule, really. It spaces
cards out more and more whether you want it to or not, the longer they have
been learned. The ranking system isn't listening to me.

For now, I've discovered that giving a learned card a 1 sort of resets this
process.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/fd80e636-3021-49b5-a781-ae5117dd30ed%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/fd80e636-3021-49b5-a781-ae5117dd30ed%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.