Hi Devin,

I added the lines in that link to the Info.plist file, saved, quit Mnemosyne,
and reopened, and didn’t see any change.

(I was worried that maybe I wasn’t seeing any change because I hadn’t done a
hard enough reset for the contents of Info.plist to be rechecked, so I also
tried saving Info.plist as a blank text file. This made Mnemosyne stop working,
so it seems that changes I made to the file were in fact being propagated to
the application - they just didn’t affect the display.)