From: Matthew Exon <gplus.me...@spamgourmet.com>
Sent: Friday, 23 November 2018 18:07
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] How to swipe down from the top on Android app?

This is kinda ridiculous, but when the Android app is first installed it has a
banner saying swipe down from the top to access other functions.  And I've seen
that work before.  But it's always been hard to do, and now I just seem to have
lost the knack.

How exactly do you swipe down from the top of the Android app?  When I try, I
just get the normal Android windowshade.

I'd really like to sync, but I just can't figure out a way to access the
function.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/c1e9a7ee-5759-4946-a8b9-c92e7f37c4b9%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/c1e9a7ee-5759-4946-a8b9-c92e7f37c4b9%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.