From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
<mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Harris Sultan
Sent: 07 January 2019 12:56
To: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [mnemosyne-proj-users] How to swipe down from the top on Android
app?

Hi Peter,

I tried that and still no settings button... When I press the down arrow to
back out of it, I see a tiny glimpse of the settings button before the app
disappears but I'm not able to press it. Still no settings button when I kill
the app though. Before when I was on the S6, I could press the top line of the
app where it lists the category of the card and the settings button would show
up but now it doesn't. Maybe it has something to do with how the edges of apps
are more cut off with the S9 than they were previously? Just hypothesizing
here. Thanks!

Harris

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019, 2:21 AM Peter Bienstman