Hi,

Hopefully somebody in here can give me a detailed explanation of how I should
get this to work (I am not good computer stuff).

I downloaded the mnemosyne program to practice for an exam. One of my
colleagues gave me a set of cards. This includes a
1) database.db file
2) database.db-journal file
3) folder named database.db_media which includes all kind of JPG or GIF or PNG
files

Now I would like to import her cards/files so I can use them. However, I don't
want to include her scores given to each individual card. Instead, I would like
to start from scratch but using all of her cards, so I can give them my own
scores.

Is there somebody who is can give me a detailed explanation of how to get this
work?

Thanks very much!

Karen