Thanks so much!))🙏🙏🙏

Karen Dirksen <kdirkse...@gmail.com> 4 декабря 2018 г. 19:07:17 написал:
Thank you for your quick reply. I think it works!

Op di 4 dec. 2018 om 13:20 schreef Peter Bienstman <peter.bienst...@ugent.be>:
Hi,

Your colleague should export her cards using"File - Export" in the Mnemonye *.cards format. You can then import that file using "File - Import" in your own copy of Mnemosyne.

Cheers,

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of kdirkse...@gmail.com
Sent: 04 December 2018 12:51
To: mnemosyne-proj-users <mnemosyne-proj-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] used mnemosyne cards

Hi,

Hopefully somebody in here can give me a detailed explanation of how I should get this to work (I am not good computer stuff).

I downloaded the mnemosyne program to practice for an exam. One of my colleagues gave me a set of cards. This includes a
1) database.db file
2) database.db-journal file
3) folder named database.db_media which includes all kind of JPG or GIF or PNG files

Now I would like to import her cards/files so I can use them. However, I don't want to include her scores given to each individual card. Instead, I would like to start from scratch but using all of her cards, so I can give them my own scores.

Is there somebody who is can give me a detailed explanation of how to get this work?

Thanks very much!

Karen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mnemosyne-proj-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mnemosyne-proj-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/c8e22965-df01-43de-a54d-82baf9720c61%40googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mnemosyne-proj-users" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mnemosyne-proj-users/H_0ci6l_1gA/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to mnemosyne-proj-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/4cd2f020b9aa4aa883ffda78f5c723b5%40xmail101.UGent.be.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/CAHPZNyiZUZ34Ft1iLKZVkV5Kz1pCNBujRaDtwbjrGX8rUNG1EQ%40mail.gmail.com.