From: Henrik in Oslo <001hen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 11 January 2019 18:45
To: mnemosyne-proj-users
Subject: [mnemosyne-proj-users] Error on data inout Tab-separated

Hi,
Thanks again for excellent program and work. I only recently upgraded to Mnem
2.6.1 (on Mac 10.13.6).

I frequently add "Tab-separated text fies" (UTF-8). Ver 2.6.1 gives error
message (attached).

I tested a re-import of a file I have previously imported. Similar error
message.

Anything I could try?

/ Henrik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/3930acc4-c703-4944-852a-fcc6fdcb1339%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/3930acc4-c703-4944-852a-fcc6fdcb1339%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.