Thanks Peter,

after removing Mnemosyne, I tried an installation – strictly according to
the documentation. But she faltered while installing PyQt5.

My protocol:
1. ~$ sudo apt-get autoremove mnemosyne
2. ~$ sudo apt-get install mnemosyne
   · Traceback (innermost last):
        File "/usr/bin/mnemosyne", line 224, in <module>
           "ConfigurationWdgtCramming")]
        AttributeError: 'Mnemosyne' object has no attribute
'extra_components_for_plugin'
3. ~$ sudo apt-get autoremove mnemosyne
4. ~$ sudo pip install --upgrade PyQt5 matplotlib cheroot webob pillow
googletrans gTTS
   · Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement PyQt5 (from
versions: none)
   · No matching distribution found for PyQt5
5. ~$ sudo pip install --upgrade pip
6. ~$ sudo pip install --upgrade PyQt5 matplotlib cheroot webob pillow
googletrans gTTS
   · Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement PyQt5 (from
versions: none)
   · No matching distribution found for PyQt5
7. ~$ sudo apt-get install python3-cherrypy3 python3-matplotlib python3-pip
python3-setuptools python3-webob
8. ~$ sudo pip3 install PyQt5
   · Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
        File "/usr/lib/python3.6/tokenize.py", line 452, in open
           buffer = _builtin_open(filename, 'rb')
     FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/tmp/pip-build-d9q9nt3o/PyQt5/setup.py'
     (I checked it. There is no such directory like „pip-build-d9q9nt3o” in
/tmp.)

Any ideas?

--
Best Regards,