I'm super happy to see that the new desktop version recognizes the dark
mode that I have activated on my system (Ubuntu 20) :) Cool stuff!

I found a few cases where the colors seem to be hard coded (?) though:

   - in the grading cells, background is still greyish but should be dark
   (see image)
   - the text shown when hovering over an item has a bright background (not
   visible in the image below)

Perhaps not the most important thing to improve, I admit, but hope it helps
anyways ;)
Niclas

[image: Screenshot from 2023-10-14 15-39-18.png]