Hi Peter. Try using this install command instead and see what happens:

"'pip3 install *--index-url https://test.pypi.org/simple/
<https://test.pypi.org/simple/> --extra-index-url https://pypi.org/simple/
<https://pypi.org/simple/> * mnemosyne==2.10.1a0"

The simpler pip3 install command would most likely not work while the
package build and distribution process is being tested on test.pypi. The
above command should fix the installation quirks while the mnemosyne
package isn't uploaded to the main pypi.org.